Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On Hiatus...again...

Well, I'm getting eye surgery tomorrow, so I won't be able to see for a while (at least not well enough to write a post). Probably a week, maybe more, until the steroids fix the cutting that's going to be done on my poor eyes. Not that this is bad news or anything, considering my sporadic update schedule. I've been trying to get some posts thrown together, but everything I write seems forced or contrived (or, even worse, like a copy of a blog post someone else has done). So for now the blog's going to stay as it is now - stagnant. Hopefully I can get in touch with my inner self enough to get back the motivation to get back on a regular update schedule.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello sir,
Can U Please List my Website?
Its new and working and also no annoying ads.

Which Are The Top 100 Best Anime Websites In The World?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home