Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Improving the site...

Okay, so I'm making some actual changes for once to the site layout, so don't be suprised if the site looks a little wacky for the next few hours or so as I experiment. Up until now I've been using the default blogger settings, but now I'm branching out. One of the most obvious changes is that now the entire post is not displayed on the main page - my posts have been getting longer and longer, so I felt I needed to shrink down the amount of information displayed solely on the front page. I'm also messing around with the borders right now, trying to widen up the body sections of the post so that more information gets displayed on a wider format.

I'm planning on using a Cowboy Bebop image for my header (since "Like Water" is an allusion to the episode: "Waltz for Venus"). I'm not sure how far I'm going to get though. Luckily I have the time to do this right now. In two weeks I'm going to be gone for a three week vacation, so during that time new posts will probably not happen, and if they do, they'll probably be short updates to let everyone know that I'm still alive.

And check out the second Inspiration post below! It's on Wolf's Rain, and its mythological/religious origins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home